Position: Business Development Executive ( 3 positions)
- To research, identify & develop new sales leads, cold calls & making appointments.
- Preparing proposals & follow up with clients to ensure the deal is closed.
- Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all clients’ requirements.
- Compiling new database for any projects given.
- Goal Oriented driven by achievement & Competitive reward management system.
- Opportunity for international travel.
- A Diploma / Degree holder in Event Management / Business Administration / Marketing or equivalent qualification is recommended or at least 1 year sales experience / business development in Exhibition industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Able to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Strong presentation, research and strategic analysis skills are essential in this role.
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Word & Excel and associated programs.
- Pleasant personality with persuasive negotiation skills and result oriented.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.